Friend of AviAssist – one year
Your Friendship directly impacts the foundation’s ability to equip (future) African professionals with the latest best practices and skills. As an individual Friend of AviAssist, you’ll join a growing number of Friends that support the work of the AviAssist Foundation. Friends of AviAssist come from every walk of life but have one thing in common: they share a passion for aviation and a connection with Africa. AviAssist needs your support to protect the freedom to fly safely.
Your annual contribution of US$ 50 means we can connect an African colleague to the best aviation safety practices with a ‘Pay-it-forward’ subscription to the printed edition of SafetyFocus magazine. We also use your contribution for the funding of both our trainee and our student assistant program at the AviAssist Safety Promotion Centre (ASPC) – Rwanda that is based at the University of Rwanda. Click here to learn more about those career changing programs, with an article read by our first ASPC-Rwanda trainee Felicien.
As a Friend of AviAssist, your benefits include:
- A digital certificate that you can print and display in your office as a clear display of your commitment to aviation safety
- Printed editions of our SafetyFocus magazine to your postal address
- 10% discount on Foundation events
- Invitation to the AviAssist Volunteer events
- Supporting aviation safety in the World’s greatest continent