Corporate Friend of AviAssist – one year
As a corporate Friend of AviAssist you’ll play a vital part in our work to support a rising African continent and to continuing professional development of present and future generations of African aviation safety professionals. Membership stands at an annual donation of US$500.
You’re working on maturing the market for aviation products and services and increase your understanding of the second biggest air transport growth market in the world. Your Friendship will help your company meet its marketing, PR, client engagement and corporate citizenship objectives.
Time after time working with non-profits is seen breaking in on official routine, finding fresh channels for service, getting things done that would initially not be possible for pay.
Your benefits include:
- Your logo on the ‘Partners & friends’ page of our website with a hyperlink to your own website
- Your logo on the inner back page of the SafetyFocus magazine, Africa’s only aviation safety magazine distributed to professionals in 43 African countries in hard copy and distributed online
- You’re entitled to one A5 landscape advertisement to feature in our magazine at no extra costs, once per year when a paid-up Corporate Friendship
- 10% discount on the exhibitors cost at Aviation Africa Conference & Exhibition 2022 (for new Aviation Africa customers)
- 3 Pay-it-forward hard copy subscriptions to SafetyFocus that you can give away to contacts in Africa
- Two named staff members from your company as recipients of our SafetyFocus magazine
- Exclusive discount offers
For Africa-based companies, paid corporate friendship entitles you to host AviAssist events at your facility, be it for purely in-house events or for events (partially) open to professionals from other companies.