Only 30% of all African airports that should have runway safety teams according to ICAO, have them. We’re talking all about runway safety and change management for safety promotion. This Focus Session is run in co-operation with the Aviation Safety Alliance for Africa.
Our panel of Harry Harrad from Gloucestershire Airport, the Voice of Africa – Chamsou Andjorin and Adrian Young, aviation safety specialist from consultancy firm to70 talk all things runway safety & safety promotion.
Refer others to this page so they can learn too! After all, we collectively own the global aviation safety record.
Following demand from our viewers, we now offer the opportunity to secure a Certificate of Attendance! The criteria to qualify for a certificate of attendance are:
1) Scoring 70% or higher on the exit test of this and of the next 2 Focus Sessions within 24 hours of each episode
2) Attend 100% of the event as logged in our online learning portal
Click here for the end-point assessment form for THIS episode.
Please note, this assessment is only available until 01:00 AM on the 28th of July 2023.
Resources related to this episode:
- Click here to download Africa's SafetyFocus magazine
- Click here to subscribe to our quarterly newsletter with free resources and updates
- Click here for resources on runway safety
- Click here for more videos to improve your role and understanding of runway safety