Aviation insurance is a highly specialized field of insurance. AviAssist and insurance brokers have one thing in common: keen to support your aspirations in safety excellence. For that reason, AviAssist has designed this course in conjunction a leading aviation insurance broker. The Course will cover all risks insured in the aviation market place, risk management, aviation law, legal liability, contracts and leasing and claims handling.
Studies of airline, airport, products and manufacturing and air traffic control insurance arrangements are included.
The objective of this course is to provide a comprehensive overview of:
- Risk and the role of the aviation insurance broker
- Airline Insurance: Program Structure & Cover
- Purchasing your program from the insurance community: Strategy & Tactics
- Influencing factors on risk pricing
- Promoting your Operational Quality & Safety Excellence to insurers
- Crisis Management & Business Continuity
- Risk Management Bursaries
- Sanctions and the Export Control Order, their impact on the insurance community
- Hot spots and special operations
- An introduction to general aviation, business aviation and rotor-wing operations
- Ground handling and aviation legal liabilities
- How Insurance functions for airports and service providers
- Cyber Risk & Insurance
- Data & Analytics
The course content is based on international best practices. The course will help you build safety excellence performance plans, support your insurance renewals and support your clients and customers.
This fully course requires no prior knowledge of aviation insurance.
The 2022 edition will take place on 14 & 15 September at the AviAssist Safety Promotion Centre - Rwanda, directly after the Aviation Africa conference in Kigali. The ASPC-Rwanda in Kigali, housed at the College of Science and Technology of the University of Rwanda.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This short course is designed for experienced personnel from all parts of the aviation industry. It will be of particular value to aviation lawyers, insurance and risk managers, aviation underwriters and claim managers, airline in-house counsel, safety managers and government officials in the air transport and insurance sectors.
At AviAssist, we are keen to support the recovery from the Corona pandemic. This is why we make an extra effort to keep our courses affordable. In view of that and with extensive sponsoring by WTW, we can keep the course fee for this 2022 edition at US$ 500 for African professionals. This includes a uniquely numbered and named certificate of completion (upon meeting all certification requirements).
PLEASE NOTE there is a maximum number of participants and places are assigned on a 'first come, first served' basis.
Head of Transformation & Innovation
Client manager & analyst
Aerospace Risk Management Services Contracts & Leasing
There are no planned events at this moment.